top of page
MJ-Research PTC 225 Tetrad 1
Designed by a team of molecular biologists and engineers, the DNA Engine will meet your needs for a versatile, easy-to-use, reliable programmable thermal cycler.
This particular PCR machine was so ground breaking it is currently on display at The Science Museum in London.
• Interchangeable sample blocks that accommodate many types of tubes and microplates with the ability to run up to 8 independent protocols at once (if dual block alpha units are used).
• Hot Bonnet® heated lid for oil-free cycling.
• Intuitive software with easy-to-read interface for quick and painless programming, editing, file management, password protection, and much more.
• Choice of calculated sample temperature control for highest speed and accuracy, or block control for compatibility with protocols designed for a variety of instrument types.
• Instant Incubate feature for continuous-temperature incubations.
To ensure confidence each unit comes UKAS temperature calibrated with certification when purchased through Labcare.
bottom of page